<$BlogRSDUrl$>

What a bad idea

Friday, June 18, 2004

Yet Another Reason To Hate The Goddamned Cure With The Fierceness

Because I am dumb, I haven't seen the Rapture yet, which means that I just had to give seventy-fucking-odd dollars to Ticketmaster to see them play with The Goddamned Cure, but that isn't even the disgusting part. I got my tickets through the KROQ presale (thnx jn mrs), which meant that I had to enter a password. And the password - the password to this show being headlined by The Goddamned Cure, keep in mind - was:

ENDWORLD

My mind's eye can only see a giant stadium full of people who want to have serious conversations about either the war in Iraq or their parents.

But hey, fuck it; worst comes to worst I can just wear this show like a battlescar in my ongoing battle to get the fuck out of my apartment and make use of Los Angeles. The Rapture are the motherfucking Rapture, and I want to see them so bad that I'd pretty much buy a ticket to Wango Tango if they were on the lineup. Plus Muse may or may not be there, and dammit, I like Muse, even if they do end up as the sequel to Styx.

I am completely confident that I am going to see something very, very funny (although since I'm going to be moving towards my car at a high rate of speed before the Cure hit the stage, it won't be Robert Smith).

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?