<$BlogRSDUrl$>

What a bad idea

Wednesday, June 30, 2004

Anal Bleaching: Exactly What You Think It Is

Or as I like to call it, "Sorry, World's Poor, but I just can't see you as being more important than the color of my asshole". In all honesty, my reaction to this is mostly Startled Laughter (as opposed to Indignant Liberal Fury), but I mean come on. Don't rich people spend their money on ANYTHING cool anymore?

Anyway. More later tonight, as I have now paid to see Fahrenheit 9/11 twice and am ready to write about it. If you need something to occupy your time, I urge you to read Nate Patrin's Godzilla-esque rampage through the latest album from a band that I was the only one to never really care too much about. (And no, to answer your question, Smashing Pumpkins didn't put out an album in the middle of the night.)

Anyway, yeah. Anal bleaching. Jesus Christ.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?